The Armored Knights Code of Conduct is a set of standards by which all Knights; regardless of rank or position, are measured by and expected to live up to. Knights are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct at all times. ****The term AK is an all inclusive reference to all divisions of AK (-AK-, -AK2 and AKGC) and apply to all equally.******
1. Knights shall treat one another with Respect, Honor and Dignity.
2. Every Knight should strive to conduct themselves in a mature manner.
3. No member will act in such a manner as to bring embarrassment or discredit to the Armored Knights. Such a violation may invoke administrative action by the Leadership and may include termination of -AK- membership.
1. When you are wearing the (-AK-) tag you are an Ambassador for the Knights. Appropriate behavior is demanded, inappropriate behavior is not tolerated. We have ZERO TOLERANCE for character slander, racism, bigotry or any other form of discrimination. This includes naming conventions, in-game or TS names. Everything you do is a reflection of the CLAN as a whole; if you tarnish that image you will no longer be welcome here.
2. No Knight is to make fun of, put down or verbally attack a public player. We were all new players at one point, DO NOT verbally abuse a public player in game chat. Bottom line is it's a game, get over yourself and hit the BATTLE button and start again! So you got killed, it happens; so the public player left you hanging, get over it and move on. If you are not able to refrain from verbally bashing public players you WILL be removed from the clan.
3. If a Knight or any other clan member verbally attacks you in Chat, forum, conversation or in-game you immediately report the matter to the Leadership. DO NOT take the matter into your own hands.
4. The Armored Knights has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for cheating, hacking and exploits of any type. Any member of this clan caught using hacks or cheating will be banned from the clan, all clan systems and services. Wall hacks, speed hacks and aim bots are just examples of the types of cheats covered by this rule. "Testing" or "Trying out" Hack Programs are NOT accepted excuses. Simply put "Do Not Install Hacks for any reason".
5. NO PURPOSEFUL TEAM DAMAGE OR TEAM KILLING; NO EXCEPTION EVER! In-game the offender will pay a penalty to the person they damaged or killed. So if you get hit on purpose or on accident, take the offenders XP/money and call it a day. Do not take it out on the offender, all that means is you will have to now pay him. It’s not worth it. Bottom-line: There are some CLANS out there that have a reputation for TKing; -AK- will not earn that reputation. Do not be the tanker that put’s -AK- in that position.
C. TeamSpeak (TS)
1. Members will populate TS while in-game.
2. TS is for the benefit of maintaining our CLAN cohesion, camaraderie and of course for TACTICAL communications; none of which can be maintained or utilized unless you are in TS.
3. TS is our environment to maintain. We all vent sometimes and that's okay. Our only request is that you are able to retain or return to some level of decorum after your tirade; or move yourself to another channel while you collect yourself.
4. While the atmosphere appears leisurely in TS, no member is to provoke or encourage an argument, insult or start a discussion of an offensive subject. We are all adults, let’s conduct ourselves accordingly.
5. If a disagreement begins in TS take it to a private channel. If it cannot be solved like mature adults, let one of the Leadership know and we can help mediate if needed. Above all else DO NOT argue or have a confrontation in a PUBLIC channel while public players or prospective recruits are present. That makes the CLAN look bad and that will not be tolerated.
D. Forums, Public
1. Only Positive Support of fellow Knights will be used in the PUBLIC forums. Do not degrade or in any manner publicly undermine or embarrass another -AK- Member
2. All posts will be made in the appropriate topic. If one does not exist, contact an administrator to have one created.
3. Profanity and or vulgar language will not be used, keep it PG-13. (This is a judgment made by the Leadership.)
4. Sexually and or racially discriminatory or biased language will not be used.
5. All photos will be appropriate for viewing by minors (less than 15 years of age).
6. Sexually and or racially discriminatory or biased photos are not allowed.
7. Do not disclose personal information about another -AK- Member.
8. Do not discuss -AK- business in the PUBLIC forums.
E. Forums, Private
1. Public Forums rules apply except as noted below.
2. Disagreements will be held and left in the PRIVATE Forums, or preferably in TeamSpeak. If a disagreement/discussion cannot be solved like mature adults, let one of the Leadership know and we can help mediate if needed.
F. Forums Administration
1. All forums will be administrated and or moderated by the -AK- Leadership or members that have been given forum moderator permission and rights.
2. Requests for forum administration (Editing, locking or deleting threads) will be made to the Leadership.
1. Any violation of the Code of Conduct will be investigated by the offenders Senior Leadership (BC, CC). This investigation WILL include a discussion with the accused Knight. Once a determination of guilt or innocence is determined, appropriate disciplinary action if any will be discharged. A gross violation could result in immediate dismissal from the AK with no investigation or recourse by the offender.
1. The term LEADERSHIP refers to any KNIGHT in a position of authority.
2. Check the -AK- Organizational Chart on our website for the most current list of Officers and personnel.
By following and abiding by the Code of Conduct, we can create and maintain a mature, friendly environment without worry of harassment, belittlement, or prejudice. The Code of Conduct not only protects our membership from unscrupulous and unsavory characters, but protects the entire clan by providing a set of protocols which every Knight WILL adhere to.
The above rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.