Armored Knights Clan Requirements
As the Armored Knights grow we have evolved into a multi-faceted organization. To include a competitive more active divisions(-AK-, -AK2-, -AK3-) and a casual division (AKGC). Requirements to join -AK- are based on which division you decide fits your needs and goals. Which ever division you choose, everyone here is an Armored Knight; and as such will be treated accordingly. The requirements for each division and what they mean to each Knight are listed below.
1. TeamSpeak: All Knights will be logged onto our TS server while in-game. TS is what allows a clan to maintain it's camaraderie and of course tactical comms during the game.
2. Game Activity: Must be active in-game at least 1 time a week. This is self explanatory.
3. Website/Forums: Must check the Website/Forums at least 2 times a week. ALL clan info is published on our website, consequently this requirement is designed to make sure that all Knights keep up on any and all events or news.
1. Competitive environment: Company/Platoon environment designed to maximize learning, grinding and teamwork.
2. Clan Wars: In order to participate you must be a member of -AK-/-AK2-/-AK3-. Participation in Clan Wars is voluntary and also has it's own set of requirements for participation.
3. Clan Events: Multiple clan events usually supported by GOLD/GIFT SHOP prizes and/or Clan ribbons.
4. WOT Tournaments: Official WOT Tournaments for gold. These tournaments usually cover multiple tier levels and team size. These tournaments are also VOLUNTARY and are not covered by the participation requirement.
1. Age: You must be 18+ for membership. There are and have been exceptions although these are very few and far between. In order to discuss exceptions please see AK_Hammer.
AKGC (Armored Knights Gaming Community)
1. Game Activity: Be active in-game at least 1 time each 30 day period. Due to clan membership limitations, after 30 days of inactivity you may be dropped to make space for new applicants.
2. TeamSpeak: All Knights will be logged onto our TS server while in-game. TS is what allows a clan to maintain it's camaraderie and of course tactical comms during the game.
1. Casual Environment: Come and go as you please.
1. Organization/Structure: AKGC will have no personnel structure. All members are casual players and as such will not be restricted individually by structural or organizational bodies; except as the needed by -AK- Senior Leadership.
2. Clan Ranks: As a casual division there will be no AK ranking assigned.
3. Clan Wars/Tournaments: Due to the casual atmosphere of AKGC and the unpredictability of member attendance, AKGC will not be getting involved in CWs or any competitive tournaments. If members of AKGC are able to gather enough players on their own to join a tournament then -AK- leadership WILL help them sign up their team or otherwise aid them in that endeavor.
All Knights regardless of the assigned division are responsible for the Code of Conduct and will be held accountable to same.